SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
PROCESS & SOLUTIONS
Social media is an excellent way for your business to communicate directly and focus on the customer. Active social content posting, videos, a company Instagram Story, contributed articles shared on LinkedIn. Industry research reports are examples of content marketing’s role in social media management. Posting lead-generating content across an array of channels raises awareness about your brand and the benefits of your products.
Social Media & Maintenance Scope
- Confirm all profiles have been acquired and are controlled by your brand.
- Update/Acquire Facebook Profile info and convert it to a business profile.
- Update/Acquire Instagram Profile info and switch to a business profile.
- Update/Acquire Google My Business Profile and other locations.
- Update/Acquire YouTube Profile info and convert it to a business profile.
- Update/Acquire any LinkedIn profiles and update info & branding.
- Respond to any reviews or questions left by followers and engage with your audience.
- Setup referrer events in Analytics to analyze how social traffic engages with your website.
- Update the Social Media profile links on your site.
- Post consistent content that we plan out according to your buyer persona worksheet results.